Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Non- Service related Disability benefits for veterans

Veterans can apply for non-service related disability pension by filling out VA Form 21-526, Veteran's Application for Compensation and/or Pension.

If available, applicants will be asked to attach copies of dependency records (marriage & children's birth certificates) and current medical evidence (doctor & hospital reports).

Veterans apply online at http://vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp

or can call 1-800-827-1000 toll-free for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment