- Who receives Social Security? What are typical Social Security benefits? How do benefits compare to earnings for retirees at different wage levels?
- Who pays for it?
- How many older Americans receive employer-sponsored pensions?
- How are Social Security retirement benefits projected to change in the future?
- What is Social Security disability insurance?
- Why will Social Security cost more in the future? Can we afford Social Security in the future?
- How can we strengthen Social Security? What are our options?
- What do American workers say about Social Security?
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Social Security Information
The National Academy of Social Insurance has created a primer containing vital information on such questions as:
To get this new primer, visit:
For a summary of the Trustees report on Social Security finances, visit: